Chrome Easter Egg : Hidden Google Chrome Golden Icon
Very Few Users might not be aware of this that there’s actually another icon hidden inside the Google Chrome executable file — and it’s a high-quality version of the same logo, but golden. How to get it ??
All you have to do is open up the shortcut Properties dialog for Google Chrome and click on Change Icon Button .
Inside the Change Icon dialog you’ll find a bunch of icons of which one is the gold one shown above. The Golden Icon is High-Res and looks really good. Try it.
If not found, you should know the current version of Chrome is 10.0.648.133, so make sure your Chrome is Updated.
- Free Stuff (27)
- Games (1)
- General (57)
- Mobile Phones (4)
- Mods and hacks (20)
- My Utilities (11)
- Obin (1)
- Office Hack (4)
- Protecting Your USB (14)
- Smart Tip (56)
- Technology News (14)
- TP Links (8)
- Tutorial (18)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Windows (70)
- How to Install .CAB File on Windows
- Always Start Task manager in admin mode
- List of all installed Codecs on your Windows
- NFS MW 2012 Sensitivity Fix
- Bypass ISP's blocking certain websites.
- Error 0x80030309 : Copy Protection Error
- Mass unblock Files - remove “This file came from another computer…” warnings
- 5 Free Tools To Extract Multiple RAR/ZIP Archives
- TED V3.0 : The TEDinator
- Tedinator V3.8
- 617,967 hits