Download from YouTube without any software or Websites
You see a video on you tube and want to download it but due to bandwidth constraints, are unable to do so or dont want to use 3rd party tools.
Here’s what you do :
1. Browse through Youtube as normal, Watching videos you like.
2. Now when you see a video that you like, the first step is : DO NOT CLOSE THE TAB OR WINDOW IN WHICH THE VIDEO IS OPEN. IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT CLOSE IT.
3.Now go to the following Location :
XP – C:\Documents and Settings\*USERNAME*\Local Settings\Temp
Win 7 – C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Temp
4. Here you will find a file by the name of ” fla*Some_Number*.tmp ” (e.g. fla128.tmp or fla36.tmp )
5. Thats the file that you have been Viewing, so just copy it rename it as “Whatever_You_Like.flv ”
6. Thats It. You Have just Downloaded a Video from Youtube without wasting even a bit of extra Bandwidth. Now you can apply for that Rocket Science Degree you always wanted. 😉